Arredondo is being rebuilt!
We have moved into Meyer School in central Tempe (2615 S Dorsey Ln, Tempe, AZ 85282) and have enjoyed a very warm and wonderful welcome from the Meyer neighborhood community. All of the aspects of Arredondo Elementary that you and your student have come to know and appreciate are here at Meyer! We will move into our new state-of-the-art school in summer of 2017.
Welcome to the Arredondo website! We are proud that our school is a safe place where students and adults help one another to create an environment that inspires excitement for life and learning.
We have many structures in place that help Roadrunners achieve:
- Strong parental and community support;
- School wide routines and procedures so that our students are safe, respectful, and responsible;
- Positive Discipline techniques along with Lifelong Guidelines and LIFESKILLS;
- Thinking Maps in all content areas and Write From the Beginning and Beyond instruction;
- P.A.C.E (Promoting Actualization through Creativity and Excellence) programming which provides discovery, enrichment and accelerated learning opportunities to serve the cognitive and affective needs of gifted children in grades K-5;
- 21st Century Community Learning Center programming that provides academic intervention and enrichment activities along with a broad array of youth development opportunities before and after school.
- School-wide service learning projects.
- School uniforms to promote a sense of pride for learning in an environment that is safe and free from learning distractions;
Arredondo Roadrunners celebrate excellence every day! We value you and your children - and we appreciate that you chose Arredondo Elementary School. Visitors are always welcome! Come see the great things that are happening at Arredondo School!
It is my privilege to serve as the principal of Arredondo Elementary School. If you have further questions about Arredondo or our move back into our state-of-the-art school in summer of 2017, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alison M. Bruening-Hamati, Principal