When waiting for the bus children should:
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time, but no more than 10 minutes before scheduled pickup time.
- Respect the property where the bus stop is located.
- Remain at the bus stop; never leave unless it is to return home.
- Stay out of the street, and away from parked cars.
- Line up parallel to the sidewalk while waiting for the bus. As the bus approaches, please wait until the bus comes to a complete stop and the driver has opened the door before entering.
- If your child needs to cross the street, they must cross in front of the bus.