The School Support and Systems Department oversees the planning, implementation and technical support of district-wide communications, data systems, and equipment, including the following areas:
- Network Operations
- IT Customer Support
- Systems Information – Manage the electronic student information system.
- Educational Technology – Support teachers and staff with the implementation of technology in classroom and lab settings, with a focus on professional development and curriculum integration.
- School Office Support -- Assists the procedural and administrative aspects of school offices by providing school office staff support and leadership as needed.
- Student Registration – Coordinates and oversees student enrollment for students within the district’s boundaries and for those outside the boundaries applying under “open enrollment”.
- Student Records – Oversee the retention of student records and ensure compliance with FERPA requirements.