We are a community of learners, committed to academic success for each student. We honor the rich diversity in our school, for we know it is our strength.
Frank Elementary was first known as the Guadalupe School. An adobe building was renovated to hold classes in 1929. In 1953 Guadalupe parents successfully lobbied Tempe Elementary to annex the Rural School District. The school changed its name in 1967 to honor Veda B. Frank, who died that year. Frank had worked for 21 years at the school as teacher and principal.
The school has a bell that was used to warn students of the time to leave from home for school. It was used at the old Rural School in 1920 before it was moved to Guadalupe in 1936.