We are committed to creating a school that knows no limits to the academic success of each student.
Fees College Prep, a diverse community of learners, consistently strives for educational excellence for all, in a safe and respectful environment.
I understand that my education is very important to my future. It will help me develop tools I need to become a successful and productive person. I know that my education now will prepare me for college in the future. I am committed to following the requirements established by my teachers and school. In addition, I commit to:
- Arriving at school every day on time unless I am ill.
- Following the rules and our three keys to success:
- I will be there.
- I will work hard.
- I will be nice.
- Completing to the best of my ability and turning in homework on time every day.
- Returning letters, corrected work, and other school materials to my parents.
Each of these responsibilities speaks to my commitment to learn and become the best student I can.
I understand that my children’s education today is essential for their success in life. This experience will support them to become successful and productive persons. It will also prepare them for college if they so choose to attend. I am committed to following the requirements found in my school handbook. These responsibilities include:
- Commitment to ensuring my child attends school on time every day unless they are ill.
- Reading with my child every day.
- Talk with my child each night about school, including:
- What is your goal in reading? Math? Writing?
- What did you do today to help achieve your student goals?
- How did you make character count today?
- What can you do tomorrow to improve yourself academically and socially?
- Encourage your child in a very specific and genuine way.
Each of these responsibilities speaks to my commitment to support Fees College Preparatory Middle School in order to ensure a bright future for my child.
I am committed to creating a school that knows no limits to the academic success of each student. The following represents my personal commitment to the academic success of every student at Fees College Preparatory Middle School:
- Accept no limits on the learning potential of any child.
- Meet the individual needs of each child.
- Create serious classroom learning environments.
- Treat students, parents and colleagues with courtesy and respect.
- Hold students, parents and each other to the highest standards of performance.
- Collaborate regularly with colleagues to seek and implement more effective strategies for helping each child to achieve his or her academic potential.
- Do whatever it takes – go the extra mile – to ensure that every student achieves or exceeds grade level expectations based on state academic standards.